Venue: Best Swim Centre, 4* Hotel Cabo Blanco, Colonia Sant Jordi, Mallorca
Dates: 25th May – 1st June 2013
!!! Guest Coach: Olympic Bronze Medalist Open Water Swimmer Cassandra Patten !!!
- Swim Camp and Single Occupancy Room, Half Board £849 per person
- Swim Camp and Sharing a Twin Room, Half Board £799 per person
- Swim Camp only, making your own arrangements for accommodation £499 per person
- Non participant, Sharing a Twin Room, Half Board £349 per person
This camp coincides with the BEST FEST, a festival of open water swimming events running all week around the bays of Colonia Sant Jordi.
- Airport Transfers – we recommend Mallorca Airport Transfers
Your package includes:
- High Definition video analysis of your stroke on arrival and again before you leave, so that you can see your progression over the week.
- An a exciting mix of pool and open water sessions, and whatever your level and experience you can rest assured we will challenge you and help you improve your technique and your swim fitness.
- Expect to learn about an effective freestyle stroke, swim styles, pace judgement, CSS training, open water adaptations and race skills.
- Each day you will have an opportunity to enter an Open Water Swim event as part of the B.E.S.T. Centre Open Water Festival and benefit from a discounted entry fee.
- The camp culminates with your free entry into the B.E.S.T. Centre Open Water event on the 31st May 2013.